Welcome to Duke Health Listens
Duke Health Listens is an online feedback forum which reflects the people we serve, and allows our patients and community members to provide input on our activities. As a member of our online family, you’ll help us better understand how we can advance health care together and improve the way we care for you, your loved ones, and our broader community to make it more equitable and inclusive.
How Duke Health Listens Works
Once you’ve created an account, you’ll be invited to participate in a range of activities such as short surveys, discussion forums, quick polls, and more. It is always your choice to participate in activities, all of which can be completed on your own time and at your own pace. We’ll ask for your opinion on new and existing services that benefit our patients and community members such as:
- How to help you and your loved ones manage your health online
- How Duke can create better health equity for our community and be a more inclusive provider of health care
- Interactions between Duke and our patients that encourage healthy activities
Your Input Matters
The results of your input genuinely influence decision-making at Duke Health. The more you engage, the greater impact you’ll have. Since we launched this community in fall 2021, member contributions have made a concrete difference. With your help we have:
- Improved patient education and communication
- Made it easier for patients to schedule appointments by phone and online
- Formed a clearer understanding of our patients’ expectations around engagement with our providers and staff
- Helped our staff with communication tools when engaging with patients
Join more than 2,000 of your peers by providing your contact information and start sharing your ideas and feedback with us. Thank you!